This product suits you if you don't use any kind of bumper case. It adds more friction if use with the bumper, making the bumper installation feels tighter than it's supposed to be.
If you use our bumper case, we would suggest you use any back cover skin on our products. This type of skin that doesn't cover the side of phone.
We didn't hollow the sim card part in case dusts fall inside, if you used to insert sim card a lot, it may not be your best choice.
How to Install Transparent Back & Side Cover Skin for iPhone 6/6s/6+/6s+
After you install , you can use hair dryer to make back cover skin softer and sticker , especially if you stick it lopsided then you must use hair dryer or its edge would be sharp .
5:50 - Install straight line back & side cover skin on grey phone
9:40 - Use hair dryer to heat back & side cover skin
13:30 - Install cross line back & side cover skin on gold phone
16:40 - Install matte back & side cover skin on silver phone
18:30 - three kinds of back & side color skins on three phones
1. Put phone on anti-slip pad.
2. Clean the rear of the phone with alcohol pad and dry all the fluid with dry cleaning pad.
3. Peel-off base layer to the bottom edge of lens.
4. Use some strength, smooth the back & side cover skin from the bottom edge of lens to the end at once directly. Don't hesitate or the bubbles will remain in it .
5. Use hair dryer to heat back & side cover skin and rub it, make it stick on the phone.
6. If there are bubbles inside, heat it with hair dryer and press it from the back of phone to the edge, pressing in this direction is important.