SAMSUNG S8 Back Cover Skin
Note: The phone used on the photo for the model designs below is an iPhone, but the designs are the exact designs for SAMSUNG S8. Commercial photos of S8 are not yet available but we can provide actual product photo via FB chat.
1. Put the phone on the anti-slip pad
2. Use Alcohol pad to wipe the back of phone gently and use DRY cleaning pad to dry all the fluid
3. Use dust cleaning sticker to clear back of the phone from any remaining dust
4. Peel the back cover skin off down to the holes for lens and flash light. Don't totally peel it.
5. Bend the base layer backward and press to settle it
6. Try to match back cover skin with the phone, aim those holes then make sure that it’s straight
7. Press the upper part to settle it if you are sure about the position
8. Use the card and the side with the cloth to smooth from top to the end at once
9. Press the edge of back cover skin to settle it better, you can even use a hair dryer to heat it